We operate a strict no refund and returns policy with no exceptions.
1. If the test booking reference number (ONLAB number) has been generated by us and sent to you we cannot provide a refund.
2. The Covid-19 testing kits cannot be returned to us once received by you. This is due to risk of transmission of the virus.
3. We cannot provide a refund for leakage from the sample collection bottle or missing swab. In these circumstances a replacement item will be dispatched on request.
4. We will not provide a refund if you have not received your test kit by day 2 of your isolation. The day 2 and day 8 tests can be undertaken on or after day 2 and 8.
5. We cannot provide a refund for delays in receipt of the testing kits or results from the laboratory as a result of factors outside of our control such as delays in the postal system or delays in processing the kits by the laboratory.
6. We cannot provide a refund as a result of one or more of the failures at paragraph 3 above.
7. You cannot terminate the contract, in accordance with paragraph 8 of the terms and conditions, between us if 1 has occurred.